- Proprietary Fingerprint Technology featuring a consistent micro-texture pattern for outstanding grip comfort with light traction control.
- Made with patent-pending Genesis Material that is slightly softer than traditional rubbers, but with exceptional durability.
- Progressive skive dimensions based on grip size provides improved feef and fit vs. traditional wrap-style grips.
- Straighter reduced-taper profile with a slightly larger lower hand promotes lighter grip pressure for greater consistency and control.
- Tacky and responsive feel.
Over the last 2 years I have used 15 different grips. I settled on these. The best feeling grip I have ever played with.
this maybe Lamkins best gap ever at least in my world. This wrap feels better than the CP2 wrap by the other big brand, design feels more traditional( remember old leather wraps) but the softness is 2 thumbs up as I don’t wear a glove. Living is the southwest they are super tacky. Got mine from the upgrade promo and plane on finishing out the rest of set. Wrap design seems to give golfers more stability but with soft feel so you are not gripping to hard.
Love the wrap style and feel of the Sonar Wraps
Recently replaced my Sonars with Sonar Wraps and couldn’t be happier with them. All the same features of the original Sonars, but with the classic look and feel of a wrap grip. Love them.
Next level wrap
The fingerprint technology in this grip sets the bar high. There isn’t another wrap grip on the market that compares to the Sonar Wrap. It is the perfect combination of tacky and comfortable. Give it a try and you won’t go back to the other guys.
Best vibration dampening of all wraps on the market. This grip provides a lot of tack while being super comfortable. Amazing all around grip!
Better than the tour wrap GP
This grip is a fantastic wrap grip. It does not get slick for sweaty hands and is very durable. Sold in the hands and gives a very classic feeling to the golf club.