CAN ALL BE IMPROVED WITH NEW GRIPS
Improperly sized grips, grips that aren't suited for certain weather conditions, grips that don't enhance playing ability, and grips that are simply worn-out and slick will negatively impact your game and cost you strokes.
- Replace stock "standard" size grips with a size that best matches the size of your hands.
- Select a material, texture, design and color that's best suited to your personal style, playing level, and weather conditions.
- Replace worn-out, slick grips that contribute to excessive grip tension and pressure.
- Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you're spending a considerable amount of time at the practice range.
Regardless of rounds played, a grip should always be replaced at the
first sign of noticeable wear, including:
- Smooth, hard surfaces
- Shiny patches
- Wear spots, especially where the thumbs make contact
- Faded or bare spots on grips that have been painted or have logos
- Complete loss of tack
- If the stock grips on your clubs aren't the right size, Lamkin offers Undersize, Standard, Midsize and Oversize grips in a number of styles and colors. If you aren't sure of your grip size, use our Interactive Grip Fitter.