THE IMPORTANCE OF RE-GRIPPING
COMFORT, CONSISTENCY, AND DISTANCE
CAN ALL BE IMPROVED WITH NEW GRIPS
Improperly sized grips, grips that aren't suited for certain weather conditions, grips that don't enhance playing ability, and grips that are simply worn-out and slick will negatively impact your game and cost you strokes.
- Replace stock "standard" size grips with a size that best matches the size of your hands.
- Select a material, texture, design and color that's best suited to your personal style, playing level, and weather conditions.
- Replace worn-out, slick grips that contribute to excessive grip tension and pressure.
- Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you're spending a considerable amount of time at the practice range.
Regardless of rounds played, a grip should always be replaced at the
first sign of noticeable wear, including:
- Smooth, hard surfaces
- Shiny patches
- Wear spots, especially where the thumbs make contact
- Faded or bare spots on grips that have been painted or have logos
- Complete loss of tack
- If the stock grips on your clubs aren't the right size, Lamkin offers Undersize, Standard, Midsize and Oversize grips in a number of styles and colors. If you aren't sure of your grip size, use our Interactive Grip Fitter.