SHOT CONTROL AND CONSISTENCY
Lamkin's new PLUS size grips feature a straighter, reduced-taper shape to eliminate excess grip tension and allow a golfer's hand to work in unison for greater shot control and consistency.
Traditional grip shapes feature a consistent taper that decreases in diameter by 20-25% from the cap to the tip. This classic-style profile is commonly used and provides a reliable grip feel for many players.
NEW PLUS SHAPE
- 50% less taper than traditional grips.
- Slightly smaller diameter in the upper hand.
- Larger diameter in the lower hand.
- Creates a straighter, more parallel grip shape.
- Equivalent to 4 extra layers of tape in the bottom hand.
- Provides consistent feel in both hands.
- Encourages the ideal grip pressure.
- Reduces hand and arm stress for more consistent shots.
GRIPS AVAILABLE IN PLUS SIZE
Sonar+ Wrap Calibrate$8.49 Select options
ST+2 Hybrid$9.99 – $10.49 Select options
Sonar+ Tour Calibrate$9.49 Select options
ST+2 Hybrid Calibrate$10.49 – $10.99 Select options
SONAR+ Wrap$7.99 – $8.49 Select options
TS1$8.49 – $8.99 Select options
Comfort PLUS$6.49 – $6.99 Select options
SONAR+$8.99 – $9.99 Select options
Crossline 1150$7.99 Select options
Players Cord$8.99 Select options
Z5$7.99 Select options