Free Grip FAQ
What Is Upgrade With Lamkin & How Does It Work?
- We believe so much in our innovations that we want you to test our swinging grips and Feel All the Feels with Lamkin!
- Upon going through our Grip Selector to help narrow your Lamkin grip options you will be presented with two vouchers for a FREE Grip at participating locations:
- The first voucher is good for one (1) free Lamkin swinging grip and one (1) free install at participating Lamkin dealer. Only one (1) free swinging grip and one (1) free install per customer.
- The second voucher is good for one (1) additional free Lamkin swinging grip if you purchase 8 or more Lamkin swinging grips.
The Grip Selector Does Not Accept My Email Address
- A valid email address is required to redeem our offer/program. If your email address isn’t properly formatted the system will not accept it. Please correct your email address and repeat the process.
- If you already submitted a request using your email address the system will block a second request. See below for resolution.
I Get A Message Saying “Certificate Was Already Generated For…“
- The Upgrade With Lamkin program can only redeem one voucher per email address. If you did not go through the Grip Selector process and have never received a voucher please contact support here.
- If you received your voucher though feel you should have answered questions differently note that the voucher is good for ANY Lamkin swinging grip at participating locations. While the system can’t issue a second voucher to the same email address you can always use our Grip Selector to view recommended grips based on your personal preferences. Simply Click Here and explore our Grip Selector.
- While we provided a recommendation based on your answers to our Grip Selector questions you are not necessarily bound to the grip recommendations on your voucher. Retrieve, print and go to your local participating retailer to engage with a grip fitting specialist to get the grip that is right for you.
Can I Redeem The Offer From My Wireless Device?
- Absolutely. While Lamkin and participating retailers prefer that you have a printed voucher if you are in-store or bringing your redemption voucher on a wireless device you are good to go.