- Replace stock “standard” size grips with a size that best matches the size of YOUR hands
- Select a material, texture, design and color that’s best suited to YOUR personal style,
playing level, and weather conditions
- To replace worn-out, slick grips that contribute to excessive grip tension and pressure
- PLAY, LOOK AND FEEL BETTER WITH THE RIGHT GOLF GRIPS
When to Regrip
For the do-it-yourself type, check out the video to see how easily regripping can be.
- Grips should be replaced every 40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you’re spending a considerable amount of time at the practice range
- Regardless of rounds played, a grip should always be replaced at the first sign of noticeable wear, including:
- Smooth, hard surfaces
- Shiny patches
- Wear spots, especially where the thumbs make contact
- Faded or bare spots on grips that have been painted or have logos
- Complete loss of tack
Improperly sized grips, grips that aren’t suited for certain weather conditions, grips that don’t enhance playing ability and grips that are
simply worn-out and slick will negatively impact your game and cost you strokes. Comfort, consistency, shot dispersion and shot distance can
all be improved with new golf grips.
Lamkin Grips is proud to offer a wide variety of size, material and style options to suit the needs of all golfers, regardless of age,
gender, playing conditions (weather), handicap or rounds played. Click here for more information on different types of Lamkin Grips.