The new Z5 features five distinctive grip zones scientifically engineered to promote proper hand placement and the ideal light pressure grip with every swing. The grip’s multi compound foundation is combined with a functional network of textures and patterns to deliver enhanced comfort, control and consistency. Select colors available in new Standard Plus size with a reduced taper profile.
Weather DRY > WET
Feel SOFT > FIRM
Swing LOW > HIGH
Tacky LESS > MORE
Traction LESS > MORE
- Features five unique zones designed to provide the ultimate in grip comfort and control
- Intricate horizontal pattern and cotton cord weave in the upper zones for exceptional traction and slip-free confidence
- FingerLock panels in the middle zone designed to secure a golfer’s thumb in a consistent, solid position throughout their swing
- Shallow micro texture in the bottom zones provide a smoother, more comfortable feel in the non-glove lower hand
- Outstanding all-weather performance, ideal in humid and wet conditions
- Functional alignment features promote a consistent and repeatable grip at set-up
- Made with a highly durable, proprietary rubber compound delivering maximum torsion control and feedback
- For players who prefer a smoother grip, Z5 can be installed in a logo-down position for a softer and more uniform feel
I have had z5 grips on my ping clubs for long time and I really like the feel and repeatable grip location
They’re fine for the price. But certainly not the grip or durability of a gp mcc
Z 5 grips were easy to install and look and feel great. LAMKIN, you have got another winner !!!
Got the Z5 tour taper now the Z5 standard plus and it is outstanding. Feels better then the GolfPride MCC +4.
Nice feel and price
Totally impressed with the feel. A little softer than utx. I will replace my ndmc grips with these.
Excellent midsize grip
Unique grip. Replaced my Crossline A.C.E. grips with these. Love the different textures and the thumb reminder. Added 4 wraps to lower hand to make them less tapered – no problem putting them on.. Choose these grips to replace the stock grips on my new Mizuno JPX-EZ irons and all my other clubs.
Lamkins best grip yet!
Z5 is a great grip! Cheaper then NDMC as well as softer and easier on your hands. Definitely a must try if you are in the market for new grips!
Perfect for experienced and beginners!!!
3 rounds in and couldn’t ask for better grips no more tired hands does help reduce the stress and allows for more consistent hand placement if using the alignment, and have to be very meticulous on alignment but I have no issues installing them.
I enjoy the texture and tackiness of this grip overall great job by the company. I can not wait to use these grips on the course.
Overall good grip just make sure you have it lined up properly if doing yourself!