For the more serious golfer looking for a simple high performance grip delivering utmost performance and playability the Sonar Tour traditionally tapered design features Lamkin proprietary tacky Genesis Material in a slightly firmer durometer and Fingerprint Technology for enhanced torsion control and consistent feel in all weather conditions.
Weather DRY > WET
Feel SOFT > FIRM
Swing LOW > HIGH
Tacky LESS > MORE
Traction LESS > MORE
- Proprietary Fingerprint Technology featuring a consistent micro-texture pattern provides slip-resistant control and omni-directional grip traction
- Made with patent-pending Genesis Material that is slightly firmer durometer for enhanced torsion control
- Unique finishing process preserves the grip’s super tacky surface for enhanced torsion control and a consistent feel in all weather conditions
- Classic taper shape provides a reliable and more traditional feel
- Logo-down design inspired by Tour player preferences
Best Grips in all of a Golf
Seriously these grips are awesome!! If you are looking for feedback from your grips you won’t find a better one than these!!!
Perfect for those that prefer greater feel in their grips.
Great and durable grip for those golfers that prefer a lot of feel between their hands and club face. Also good for those with smaller hands, as these grips are bit slimmer than other Lamkin models.
This grip is awesome in all weather. You can really lighten up on grip pressure and swing freely. The feel is second to none. Would certainly recommend this grip to anyone who prefers a slightly softer feel. Trust it, swing it. Simple as that.
Looks and feels incredible.
Love it! Incredible feel, soft and tacky but not overdone. Looks sleek too!
Love the response this grip provides. It is very tacky in this AZ heat and provides a lot of feedback on your golf shots. Love the way it holds up in the heat as well
The best. Period.
These are without a doubt the best grips I’ve ever owned. If you like sticky, tour quality grips. Look nowhere else!
Great grip with great feel!