Inspired by Tour players, the new Players Cord is a less aggressive, smoother full-cord grip with a subtle hand alignment feature. Available in both traditional taper (Standard size) and reduced-taper (Standard PLUS size) shapes.
Weather DRY > WET
Feel SOFT > FIRM
Swing LOW > HIGH
Tacky LESS > MORE
Traction LESS > MORE
- Light surface pattern and softer cord fabric provide a smoother feel feeling full cord grip
- Traditional black style with an understated hand placement feature designed for shot-shaping grip alignment
- Made with Lamkin’s proprietary synthetic rubber compound for exceptional durability and consistency
- Ideal grip for all weather conditions
- Available in a traditional-taper standard size, and a reduced-taper standard plus size
The Players Cord gives me all-weather performance and confidence that I can hit any shot on the golf course no matter the conditions.
The Players Cord from Lamkin is a traditional style grip with maximum traction and control. The Players Cord gives me all-weather performance and confidence that I can hit any shot on the golf course no matter the conditions. An improvement over other cord designs thanks to the hand alignment feature, the Players Cord is my go-to club grip.
This is what I will use because I can’t get the one from above.
I ordered these to replace the Black Cord grips that I installed on my clubs that you do not make anymore, this was the best grip I ever had on my clubs. I will say this is close to them and best replacement I have found up until now.
I have installed the players cord grips on my sticks and find them to have the perfect blend of tacky rubber and softer cord. I am very happy with their feel and performance. I have finally found a cord grip that is tacky but also provides the benefits o
I always liked cord grips but found many models were not as tacky as I liked due to the rubber and cord composition..