FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS details
- Co-developed with IOMIC Grips, i-LINE is made with a torsion-resistant thermoplastic material
- Unique etched Crossline pattern provides a more comfortable high-traction texture
- Superior grip stability and exceptional shot feedback
- Excellent torsion control in a softer, tacky feeling grip
- Consistent grip feel and performance, regardless of temperature or moisture conditions
- Exceptional lateral traction for a secure, slip-resistant grip
Awesome grips. Very tacky, comfortable, but not too soft.
I replaced my old driver grip with one of these. It is a great grip. Right amount of tackiness so th...
They r the feel I was looking for. However they get dirty fast. Still love them.
I love these grips. I put them on my wedges, my driver, and my three wood. They have a bit more tack...
I've tried many different grips but this one is the best so far. Its very tacky. It doesnt tear up y...
I was concerned when I purchased these that the grips may feel somewhat “mushy” when installed. ...
Great grips for the price. Gives you confidence that your club wont turn, especially if you have hig...
Great alternative to the more expensive Iomic grips. I installed with compressed air, painters tape,...
I recently replaced my driver grip with the Lamkin i line. Its super tacky combined with a stable fe...